About Me



ABOUT ME

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. I hope you find this an informative and interesting place to visit for all things Second Life. SL - I have been a resident in world for almost 10 years (gosh I feel old!) I have a partner of 18 months, Joe and trust me, he has the patience of a Saint when it comes to my addiction to retail therapy. I am a photographer, model, interior designer and blogger (when I am not shopping :) ) I am in awe of the amazing products created by SL's hugely talented designers and am constantly on the look out for exciting new things with which to adorn myself and my home. Even my poor friends and family are reluctant to stay still at times, for fear that the sofa will vanish from underneath them and a new one appear! The standard greeting upon arrival is invariably "No China, before you say it, I will NOT look SOOOO fabulous in this or that" So I have had to redirect my enthusiasm and hence the creation of this blog. I sincerely hope you enjoy accompanying me on my journey through SL, discovering hidden gems and exciting new designs. Of course we all love a bargain and I like to sniff out terrific offers and freebies, anything I find I will certainly share with you here. RL - I am a nurse practitioner and owner of a legal investigation company. I have two teens and live in the UK. I enjoy cooking, making clothes and horse riding. I mainly work from home so am often tempted to log into SL when I ought to be working eek! Well seriously, I might be missing something :) The early bird catches the worm as my late granny used to say. (I inherited my shopaholism from her) Well once again, thank you for visiting my blog, please feel free to contact me if you have any queries. You can do so via the contact section or Inworld, my name is Chinablu Destiny.

Comments

Popular Posts